TWENTY8 FRESHWATER PLACE IS ONE OF MELBOURNE’S FIRST ENVIRONMENTALLY SENSITIVE COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS IT CONTINUES TO PUSH BOUNDARIES
TWENTY8 FRESHWATER PLACE’S ENVIRONMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE DESIGN ASSISTS IN CREATING A BEST PRACTICE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
whilst minimising the environmental impact of the workplace on the world at large
THE BUILDING OWNER AND DEDICATED BUILDING MANAGEMENT TEAM STRIVES TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND PERFORMANCE
We are continually testing new products and technologies to assist in improving energy efficiency
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM WORK TOWARDS DAILY WASTE REDUCTION GOALS IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR TENANTS USING A MULTI-STREAM SYSTEM
We also work with suppliers to minimise the amount of waste generated at our development sites a general aim of ensuring a high level of waste is directed away from landfill and recycling is achieved in all areas from organics, paper to plastics
SUSTAINABILITY AT TWENTY8 FRESHWATER PLACE
- Designed to achieve a 4 Star Green Star Rating under the GBCA Scheme
- Designed to achieve a 4.5 Star rating under the Australian Building Greenhouse Rating Scheme.
- Currently exceeding sustainability design.
- Potable water recycling
- Energy efficient T5 light fittings with dimming sensors and C-BUS technology
- High performance, double glazed Low ‘E’ facade
- 600mm high spandrels to the east and west elevations to minimise solar loadings
- Recycled content in steel and concrete used in construction
- Reduced greenhouse emissions.
- BEEC Certified
PERFORMANCE AND ENVIRONMENT AT TWENTY8 FRESHWATER PLACE
- 6 Star Green Star Performance Rating (World Leading)
- NABERS Energy Rating of 5.0 Stars without Green Power and 5.5 Stars with Green Power
- NABERS Water Rating of 4.5 Stars
- NABERS Waste Rating of 4 Stars
- NABERS Indoor Environment Rating of 6 Stars
Click the thumbnails below to view Twenty8 Freshwater Place’s certification.